Call for Abstracts
The call for abstracts submission date has ended. We would like to thank all of you for your submission and the abstracts will be carefully reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. You will receive an update on the status of your submission no later than June 23rd.
Any questions regarding your submission can be send directly to Rob Vos.
Abstracts should be submitted in English and not exceed 200 words. All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the SPC of the Child in the City Foundation. The SPC uses the following criteria:
- Title, names and affiliations of the presenter (s) should be mentioned .
- Type of presentation (paper, poster, panel).
- Category: academic, policy or good practice presentation.
- Content: what is the issue you want to discuss and to which of the five topics does it refer?
- Evidence: What data are your conclusions and/or acclaimed success of projects based on?
- Creativity and innovative new insights.
- Language: logical argumentation in correct English
- There is no communication about the decisions of the SPC.
- Accepted paper submissions understand that participation in the event comes with a participation fee. For all available options, please click here.